Space & home comforts
The Durrell Suite is perfect for single guests, couples and families who would like a little more space. It provides a larger kitchen and living area than the Dodo Suite, along with a dedicated dining space, and is ideally suited to families with older children.
It can sleep up to four: two adults in a separate double bedded room, and two children under the age of 16 in comfortable, convertible bunk beds in the spacious lounge area. The kitchen is equipped with fridge freezer, dishwasher, oven, microwave oven, two ring hob, cooking & kitchen utensils, and cutlery & crockery.
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV
- Fully equipped kitchenette: fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, hob
- Use of hotel facilities
- Free car park
- Free use of the Aquadome, fitness centre & classes, sauna & steam room
- South facing balcony
- Pocket sprung mattresses, duck down duvets
- Stowaway bunks for under 16s
- White Company toiletries
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- 10 minute walk to the centre of St Helier