The Dodo Suite is perfect for single guests, couples and families who would like a little more space and the option to prepare their own light meals and snacks.
It can sleep up to four guests (two adults and two children under the age of 16) in a double bed or twin beds and comfortable, convertible bunk beds in the lounge area.
For guests looking for a little more space, or families with older children, the Durrell Suite also sleeps four but provides a larger kitchen and dining space.
- Free WiFi
- TV with international channels
- Fully equipped kitchenette: fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, hob
- Use of hotel facilities
- Free car park
- Free use of the Aquadome, fitness centre & classes, sauna & steam room
- South facing balcony
- Pocket sprung mattresses, duck down duvets
- Stowaway bunks for under 16s
- White Company toiletries
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- 10 minute walk to the centre of St Helier
All guests are free to enjoy the bars & restaurants, gardens, entertainment and services of the Merton Hotel, as well as the hotel's Aquadome, fitness centre, and amazing FlowRider™!