For your safety, and the safety of other customers
- Children aged 8 and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 years or over. There should be a 1 adult to 2 children ratio.
- Under 8’s should only swim in designated swimming area at the shallow end of the indoor pool which is clearly signed. We like to take into consideration your child’s swimming ability. Should you want your child to take our own Aquadome swim test, this will mean the under 8’s policy will not apply. However, you will still need to keep your child in sight at all times.
- Babies must wear a swim nappy, which we provide free of charge from our reception.
- Babies in swim rings or baby floats should not use the pool slides.
- Only children aged 14 and over may enter the Aquadome without an adult
- Children aged 14 and over can use the indoor spas
- Children under 5 should be wearing arm bands which are available on loan from the Aquadome reception
- Please do not run or jump in the pool area
- Diving is not permitted.
- Scuba masks, snorkels or flippers must not be worn in the pool.
- Photographs - please only photograph your own children.
- No photography is permitted in the changing rooms.
- Topless bathing is not permitted.
- Children aged 6 and over must use their own sex changing rooms.
- Only those over the age of 16 can use the sauna and steam room.
- Children using the outdoor play area should be supervised by an adult at all times.
Due to the nature of the flume - bends and fast moving water - please note the following and take instructions from the member of staff at the top of the flume.
- Arm bands and swim rings are not permitted on the flume..
- Only one rider is permitted at a time.
- Children under the height of 1 metre or under the age of 5 are not allowed on the flume.
- Please do not wear wet suits, jewellery, watches, goggles or spectacles, when using the flume.
- Flume riders should go feet first on their back with arms and legs crossed.
- Those who are pregnant, have a heart condition or muscular-skeletal condition should not use the flume
Thank you for your understanding