Book your stay
Wine & food menu announced for Dunell's Premier Wine Evening
We’re counting down the days until Bertrand Michat, the Export Director of Domaines Jaboulet Aine from the Rhone Valley in collaboration with Dunell’s Wines, joins us in the Greenhills restaurant for our autumn Premier Wine Evening.
During the evening, we'll be celebrating the very best wines from Domaine Paul Jaboulet and accompanying them with a specially curated 3 course menu with canapés, designed by our Head Chef, Lukasz Piestrasz.
What's on the menu?
- Smoked halibut / horseradish snow / apple
- Purple chicory / caviar / dill cream cheese / lemon balm
Accompanying wine: Paul Jaboulet Côtes du Rhone Blanc Secret de Famille 2018
- Monkfish ravioli / heritage tomato and marjoram consommé / samphire
Accompanying wine: Paul Jaboulet Crozes-Hermitage Blanc Les Jalets 2017
- Partridge breast and leg / chestnut mushroom puree / celeriac fondant / charred sprouts / lapsang souchong
Accompanying wine #1: Paul Jaboulet Crozes-Hermitage Roure Domain de Thalabert 2014
Accompanying wine #2: Paul Jaboulet Vacqueyras Les Cypres 2016
- Selection of continental and English cheese
Accompanying wine: Paul Jaboulet Hermitage La Petite Chapelle 2012
More information & booking
Date: Thursday 7th November 2019
Time: 18:30 - 22:30
Price: £75 per headBack to News >