Bars & Restaurants | The Watersplash Beach Bar & Diner
Seymour Hotels is Jersey’s largest and longest established hotel and leisure business. Our group includes the Pomme d’Or Hotel, the Merton Hotel and Suites, the Aquadome, the Greenhills Country Hotel and the Watersplash. In 2020, Seymour Hotels will celebrate their 100th birthday and over the past century, we have helped thousands of our team members – past and present – to go further, try harder, and achieve more than they thought possible. We continue to invest heavily in the sector to ensure that we are on a sound footing for the next 100 years to come. It is an exciting time to be part of “our family”. Development, success, and enjoyment are the three pillars of Seymour Hotels careers. We provide our team with the opportunity to finesse their craft by providing expert training and guidance. We support our staff as they expand their skill set to help them fulfil a role they love.
Are you passionate about hospitality and delivering outstanding guest service?
The Watersplash Beach Bar & Diner has a culture of creating moments of magic and memorable experiences for our guests and customers. We are looking for a hands-on Restaurant Supervisor to join our team. This is a fantastic position for someone who is looking for progression within the company.
Watersplash is a great place to work, a high volume, fast paced with an excellent team and high service standards!
What will I be doing
The role of Restaurant Supervisor is key within our business, so we need someone that can bring bundles of energy and enthusiasm to the table, longer term supporting our management team. We are looking for an experienced restaurant professional to assist in the running of the Dinner. Supporting the manager you will be expected to oversee the daily operation, managing and developing the team and ensuring the highest standards.
Your Role will involve:
- leading by example to ensure the highest standards are maintained.
- Leading the team in the delivery of quality service.
- Facilitate training and coaching of the staff to maximise sales opportunities
- Stock and consumables ordering
- Day to day running of the Diner, Events
As the Restaurant Supervisor you must be/have:
- At least six months supervisory experience.
- Bar or restaurant experience.
- Great leadership and training skills.
- Excellent customer service, service delivery and health and safety standards.
- You must be flexible in terms of working hours.
- Passion and enthusiasm for the hospitality sector.
Why join the Watersplash Beach Bar & Diner.
The Watersplash is a unique beachside bar, diner and night club, offering something for everyone. Located in the heart of St Ouen's Bay, the 'splash' as it's affectionately known by locals is the island's spiritual home of surfing, music and sunsets. The Watersplash hosts a range of indoor and outdoor events ranging from birthday parties or live music on the terrace, to 750 people sell out club nights, headlined by top international bands and DJ’ s. Conscious of our envious beach side location we are an accredited plastic free business and part of jersey Eco Active business scheme.
As a family business, we believe that our people are our greatest asset and the key to our success. We want individuals who will bring their own style to every experience and put our guests and customers at the heart of everything they do.
In return we offer you:
- Fun filled and challenging days with never a dull moment!
- Access to relevant training courses
- Competitive salary and paid overtime
- Career Development – we promote development and promotion opportunities within our hotel and we are committed to the continuous development of all our employees.
- Complimentary meals on duty.
- Employee Social Club – we hold employee social events and activities throughout the year including our annual summer Barbeque and Christmas party.
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Employee Assistant Programme (EAP)
- Long Service Awards
- Live in accommodation available at a very favourable rate including all bills, food and Wifi.
- Healthcare Cash Plan - discounted rates to employees and family members.
If you’re passionate about working and you are enthusiastic about delivering great hospitality, and you want a job that you’ll love as well as a challenge that will develop you, we'd love to hear from you.
Apply now » < View all Vacancies