Chefs & Kitchen | Pomme d'Or Hotel
The Pomme d’Or Hotel has a culture of creating moments of magic and memorable experiences for our guests and customers. We are looking for a passionate and creative Chef de Partie to join our Kitchen team.
Every memorable dining experience at the Pomme d’Or begins behind the scenes with our Culinary team’s commitment to safe, efficient operations and exceptional cuisine. We encourage initiative and creativity, allowing you to use your passion for food to contribute to menu ideas and share ideas with the team
As a Chef de Partie you'll have the opportunity to gain experience working across all areas of the kitchen and will be key in supporting the Sous Chef and Head Chef.
Why join the Pomme d’Or Hotel team ?
The 4-Star Pomme d’Or Hotel, one of Jersey’s most famous hotels, is located in the centre of the Island’s capital, overlooking Liberation Square and St. Helier’s yacht marina.
With 142 bedrooms, meeting facilities for up to 300 guests, popular restaurants, a contemporary styled Café Bar, 24 Hr room service and bar outlets, the Pomme d’Or enjoys thriving Business, Leisure and Function trade and is popular with both local and visitors alike.
We are looking for Experienced Pastry Chef to join our team. You’ll be working with the very best of ingredients and technique.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Pastry Chef will include:
- Production of both breads and pastry products from scratch
- Ensuring a clean and tidy working environment at all times
- Meeting all HACCP and food safety standards consistently
- Reporting to the Head Chef
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- 5 years’ experience in a pastry kitchen
- 2 years’ experience running a pastry section
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Passion for baking & confectionary
- Innovative and enthusiastic to increase sales
- Ability to work as part of a team but also able to work on own initiative
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment
As a family business, we believe that our people are our greatest asset and the key to our success. We want individuals who will bring their own style to every experience and put our guests and customers at the heart of everything they do.
Some of the great benefits for working for Pomme d’Or Hotel
- Varied and interesting work. No day is the same.
- Competitive salary and paid overtime.
- Training and personal development.
- Career development opportunities.
- Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided.
- Staff social events.
- Team member referral scheme.
- Live in accommodation available at a very favourable rate including all bills and food.
Are you an experienced Chef de Partie with a real passion for food? If this opportunity sounds like your next career move, please apply now!Apply now » < View all Vacancies