Hotels Opening Update
Updated 3 December 2020
The Government of Jersey is regularly updating the guidance for everyone travelling to Jersey. It applies to all passengers aged 11 and older, regardless of how they arrive in Jersey, the length of stay or frequency of travel to and from Jersey.
All arriving passengers now need to fill in a pre-departure registration form and will also need to declare their recent travel history. For all the latest information please click here.
Please go to the individual update pages of each properties for the latest information.
Pomme d’Or Hotel – https://www.seymourhotels.com/pomme-dor-hotel/covid-19-updates/
Greenhills Country House Hotel – https://www.seymourhotels.com/greenhills-hotel/covid-19-updates/
Merton Hotel – https://www.seymourhotels.com/merton-hotel/covid-19-updates/
Merton Suites – https://www.seymourhotels.com/merton-hotel/covid-19-updates/
If you have a booking with us that you need to discuss, please contact our reservations team on 0845 800 5555 or on the email addresses below:
Merton Hotel and Suites email@example.com
Pomme d'Or Hotel firstname.lastname@example.org
Greenhills Hotel email@example.com
We ask for your patience and understanding during this challenging time as many of our team continue to work remotely. We look forward to welcoming you back to one of our properties and the beautiful island of Jersey soon.
We will use this page and the pages across our individual hotel websites to keep you up to date with necessary changes to our operations and facilities.
Update to our Facilities - 3 December 2020
Due to Government restrictions all our Hotels will be closed from 00.01 on Friday 4th December.
We will however continue to support the Island community by providing accommodation for Government keyworkers and those needing to self-isolate both at the Pomme d'Or Hotel and Merton Suites. Please call our dedicated Central Reservations team on 0845 800 5555.
We will also be providing a substantial take-away and delivery service from The Pomme d'Or Hotel with a variety of options; choose from our freshly prepared pizzas to delicious pasta dishes from our Italian inspired menu to a selection of burgers and hot dogs and our ever popular frozen meal selection - please see menu for details.
You can still support us when you purchase a Seymour Hotel Group gift card
Although our doors are currently closed you can still buy a Seymour Hotels Group gift card from the reception of our sister hotel at the Pomme d'Or. The gift card can be used at any of our establishments (Greenhills Country House Hotel, Pomme d'Or Hotel, Merton Hotel & Aquadome, and the Watersplash) on whatever the holder wants to spend them on and they are also valid for a full year from the date of purchase.
Call our team on 01534 880110, or find out more about our gift cards and how they can be spent on our website: www.seymourhotels.com/seymour-pounds/
Thank you for your support and stay safe.
Safe Stay Pledge
Reassuringly high standards of safety & hygiene
At Seymour Hotels of Jersey, the safety and wellbeing of our guests, staff and partners is always a top priority – even more so today. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness, and want you to feel at ease when you visit any Seymour Hotel, knowing you will experience the quality you expect from the Seymour brand. You can read more about our Safe Stay Pledge here and learn how we are responding with key measures in place.
Covid-19 Booking Policy
The advice and guidance in response to the on-going coronavirus pandemic are regularly changing. Seymour Hotels is closely following all updates and it is important that our guests do the same. It is the guest’s responsibility to be aware of the advice, guidance and laws in Jersey – as well as those in place in their own locality – and act accordingly.
Our COVID-19 Refund Policy applies to all new bookings (as of 21/01/21) made for the calendar year 2021 in the event of:
- Restrictions on travel due to COVID-19 outbreak dictated by your local government for your stay dates.
- You or any member of the party are unable to travel due to sickness and/or isolation due to COVID-19.
- The Jersey Government requires your local area to isolate for more than 3 days upon arrival or implements a lockdown.
- Transfer your holiday value to new dates in 2021/22 with no amendment fee. You may be subject to any rate changes for a particular date. Email our reservations team for assistance.
- Request your booking to be moved onto a credit note valid for 12 months from your original due date of arrival.
- Cancel your booking and receive a full refund by emailing our reservations team. We aim to process refunds within 7 working days of your arrival date.
Terms and Conditions:
- We will require a link or screenshot of restriction to travel by your local authority by email.
- We will require proof of COVID-19 or isolation by email.
- Once a booking has been cancelled it will no longer be possible to be reinstated. Any new booking will be at the current prevailing rate.
- The COVID-19 Booking Policy is not valid for flight cancellations or date changes that are not as a direct result of the above.
- The COVID-19 Booking Policy is available until further notice and reserve the right to make any changes with immediate effect.