Bars & Restaurants | Pomme d'Or Hotel
Are you passionate about hospitality and delivering outstanding guest service?
The Pomme d'Or Hotel, has a culture of creating moments of magic and memorable experiences for our guests and customers. We are looking for a passionate and bubbly Bartender to join our Food and Beverage team.
What will I be doing as a Bartender?
As a Bartender at the Pomme d'Or Hotel you will be passionate about great service. You will be the kind of person who loves going the extra mile to make sure our guests have an amazing experience and leave wanting to come back again and again.
As one of our Bartender’s you will provide a welcoming, friendly and professional service to our guests and let your personality shine. Instead of simply pouring a drink, you’ll deliver it with flair, attention to detail, and perfect presentation. With a great product knowledge you will be comfortable making recommendations and creating cocktails and drinks with impressive mixology.
Our Bar Attendants are hardworking individuals who can work on their own initiative and are key players in our Food and Beverage team.
What are we looking for?
- Someone who has a positive attitude and who makes our guests smile.
- Someone who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations, it would be advantageous if you worked previously in a customer facing job.
- Someone who enjoys working as part of a team.
- Someone who is a good communicator.
Why join the Pomme d'Or hotel’s team as Bar Attendant?
The 4-Star Pomme d’Or Hotel, one of Jersey’s most famous hotels, is located in the centre of the Island’s capital, overlooking Liberation Square and St. Helier’s yacht marina.
With 142 bedrooms, meeting facilities for up to 300 guests, two popular restaurants, a contemporary styled Café Bar, 24 Hr room service and bar outlets, the Pomme d’Or enjoys thriving Business, Leisure and Function trade and is popular with both local and visitors alike.
As a family business, we believe that our people are our greatest asset and the key to our success. We want individuals who will bring their own style to every experience and put our guests and customers at the heart of everything they do.
Some of the great benefits for working for Pomme d'Or Hotel
- Varied and interesting work. No day is the same.
- Competitive salary and paid overtime.
- Training and personal development.
- Career development opportunities.
- Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided.
- Staff social events.
- Team member referral scheme.
- Live in accommodation available at a very favourable rate including all bills and food.
If this opportunity sounds like your next career move, please apply now!Apply now » < View all Vacancies