Book your stay
Updated 11 May 2021
The Government of Jersey is regularly updating the guidance for everyone travelling to Jersey however our borders are now open and from Friday 28 May Jersey’s traffic light system will be relaxed even further. England, Scotland and Wales will be classified as ‘Green’ and arriving guests will be offered a free PCR test on arrival and on day 8 with Northern Ireland being classified as ‘Amber’ until further notice. This applies to all passengers aged 11 and older, regardless of how they arrive in Jersey, the length of stay or frequency of travel to and from Jersey. For further information please refer to the Jersey Government, Travelling to Jersey website.
Our teams in the Hotel have been working tirelessly behind the scenes to ensure a safe and warm welcome to the Pomme d’Or Hotel.
Update to Facilities
Due to Government restrictions being lifted, the Hotel is now open for staying guests. Please refer to our Food & Drink pages for further details of the changes to our operation and opening times.
We will continue to support the Island community by providing accommodation for Government keyworkers and those needing to self-isolate both at the Pomme d'Or Hotel and Merton Suites. Please call our dedicated Central Reservations team on 0845 800 5555.
We will also be providing a substantial take-away and delivery service from The Pomme d'Or Hotel with a variety of options; choose from our freshly prepared pizzas to delicious pasta dishes from our Italian inspired menu to a selection of burgers and hot dogs and our ever popular frozen meal selection - please see menu for details.
You can still support us when you purchase a Seymour Hotel Group gift card
Support us when you buy a Seymour Hotels Group gift card from our reception at the Pomme d'Or. The gift card can be used at any of our establishments (Greenhills Country House Hotel, Pomme d'Or Hotel, Merton Hotel & Aquadome, and the Watersplash) on whatever the holder wants to spend them on and they are also valid for a full year from the date of purchase.
Call our team on 01534 880110, or find out more about our gift cards and how they can be spent on our website: www.seymourhotels.com/seymour-pounds/
Thank you for your support and stay safe.
Safe Stay Pledge
Reassuringly high standards of safety & hygiene
At Seymour Hotels of Jersey, the safety and wellbeing of our guests, staff and partners is always a top priority – even more so today. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness, and want you to feel at ease when you visit any Seymour Hotel, knowing you will experience the quality you expect from the Seymour brand.
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, we have responded by implementing new, stringent, precautionary operational measures to protect the health and safety of our staff and guests and to provide a safe and clean environment for all. These measures are described below:
- Increased levels and frequency of cleaning and sanitising throughout our properties
- More visible housekeeping ensuring correct Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is available at all times
- New procedures for all areas of our operations with heightened emphasis on hygiene
- Enhanced training for all of our staff relating to Health & Safety and hygiene
- Increased numbers of hand sanitiser dispensers throughout our operations
- Increased and informative guest signage throughout our properties
- New spacing standards throughout our operations to facilitate physical distancing
- New criteria set for partners and suppliers to comply with the highest hygiene standards
Our 'Safe Stay Pledge' builds upon Seymour Hotels' already high standards of housekeeping and hygiene, where enhanced cleaning products and upgraded protocols are already in use. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness records and have taken this stance to reassure all our customers, suppliers and staff that we will continue to develop these rigorous protocols over the coming weeks and months.
You can see our full Safe Stay Pledge here.
Covid-19 Booking Policy
The advice and guidance in response to the on-going coronavirus pandemic are regularly changing. Seymour Hotels is closely following all updates and it is important that our guests do the same. It is the guest’s responsibility to be aware of the advice, guidance and laws in Jersey – as well as those in place in their own locality – and act accordingly.
Our COVID-19 Refund Policy applies to all new direct bookings (as of 21/01/21) made for the calendar year 2021 in the event of:
- Restrictions on travel due to COVID-19 outbreak dictated by your local government for your stay dates.
- You or any member of the party are unable to travel due to sickness and/or isolation due to COVID-19.
- The Jersey Government requires your local area to isolate for more than 3 days upon arrival or implements a lockdown.
- Transfer your holiday value to new dates in 2021/22 with no amendment fee. You may be subject to any rate changes for a particular date. Email our reservations team for assistance.
- Request your booking to be moved onto a credit note valid for 12 months from your original due date of arrival.
- Cancel your booking and receive a full refund by emailing our reservations team. We aim to process refunds within 7 working days of your arrival date.
Terms and Conditions:
- We will require a link or screenshot of restriction to travel by your local authority by email.
- We will require proof of COVID-19 or isolation by email.
- Once a booking has been cancelled it will no longer be possible to be reinstated. Any new booking will be at the current prevailing rate.
- The COVID-19 Booking Policy is not valid for flight cancellations or date changes that are not as a direct result of the above.
- The COVID-19 Booking Policy is available until further notice and reserve the right to make any changes with immediate effect.
Please note that the above policy does not cover bookings made with a third party.