An Update from the Merton Aquadome Team
We're delighted to announce the Merton Leisure Club & Aquadome will be re-opening on Monday 15th March 2021 with the outdoor pool opening on the 1st April 2021.
After a very long 4 months with our doors shut, we can't wait to welcome back our members, and in order to comply with current social distancing regulations we would like to give all our current/recently expired members the opportunity to re-instate their membership before we open membership up to general sale again.
As expected, our facilities will continue to be operated in a safe and precise way to ensure we are working within the Government guidelines and to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all users of the Aquadome facilities. As such, the following rules will apply:
- The pools will be open between 9.30am and 5pm.
- Before using the pool facilities you are required by law to check in at reception for contact tracing.
- Please come 'swim ready' when possible as our main changing rooms will not be available.
- Our gym is restricted to a small number of users at any one time, therefore booking a personal time slot is essential. You can book your 1.5 hour time slot through the Aquadome reception.
- Gym changing rooms will remain closed for the time being, so please come 'gym ready'.
- Before using the gym facilities you are required by law to check in at reception for contact tracing.
- Please respect the physical distancing rule when using the gym and maintain good hygiene practices - we have provided plenty of hand sanitiser and disinfectant sprays for the machines.
- Face masks are now mandatory except while exercising.
Classes will resume in our party room or, if weather permits, outside on the ballcourt. Please speak to our reception or instructors for details on specific classes and, where possible, bring your own exercise mat.
We can't wait to welcome you all back to the Aquadome! For any questions or to reinstate your membership please call our friendly team on 767774.
Share this page
< Back to News