Spa Suites now open at The Merton
Holidays at the Merton can be whatever you want them to be, from fun filled trips with all the family to relaxing self-catering island escapes. We've always been proud of our our ever-growing list of facilities, and our latest addition is perfect for adult guests who enjoy a touch of holiday pampering.
Introducing the Merton Spa Suites
Located just across the road from the hotel at The Merton Aquadome, the beautiful new Spa Suites provide a delightful, relaxing escape. Switch off from the world and enjoy an outstanding therapy or treatment alongside a friend or partner.
The suite is meticulously designed with subtle, natural decorations and comfortable treatment beds.
Meet the managers
Our Spa Suites are run by the supremely talented duo of Dawn Carus and Shannon Moss-Langdon. Between them they have more than 40 years experience as massage therapists, spa directors and trainers.
Who doesn't love a good massage on holiday? Whether it's after a tough day of tanning by the pool or to loosen you up after an evening's dancing in The Star Room, our massage therapists will get you feeling great in no time!
Guests can choose from three different massages:
- Spa Suites Signature Massage - 60 minute
- The Muscle Melt - 60 or 80 minutes
- Reflexology - 60 minutes
Guests can select 2-4 of the following 30 minute treatments to build their perfect spa experience.
Our product partner, Voya, is owned by an Irish family who use hand harvested, highly effective seaweed. All products are vegan friendly, halal friendly and certified organic from shore to shelf.
- Deep Ease - Back, neck and shoulders
- Bloom and Glow - Hydrating facial
- Rising Star - Head, hands and feet massage
- Light Legs - Soothing massage to the legs and feet
- Sinus Buster - Relieves sinus pressure through massage (not suitable during pregnancy)
- Head Guru - Hot oil scalp massage
- Vital Eyes - Anti-ageing eye treatment
Nothing rejuvenates your soul like a holiday. And nothing rejuvenates your skin like a facial. Put the two together and you're guaranteed to feel your finest.
Our facial treatments include:
- Facial Happiness – All skin types, 60 minutes
- Facial Vitality - Skin brightening, 60 minutes
- Facial Bloom - Rejuvenating Age Support, 80 minutes
Let us know on the day if you would like a hand, foot or scalp massage included with your facial.
The easiest way to book your spa treatments is to use our online booking system. Click here to book online today >
Alternatively, pop over the Aquadome and make a booking at reception.
Share this page
< Back to News