Massage treatments and more now available at The Merton
The Merton has something for everyone. Guests choose to stay with us for lots of different reasons, and we're pleased to be able to offer them an ever-growing list of facilities.
Last summer we opened the Merton Spa Suites so our guests could enjoy a spot of pampering during their stay. The good news is the Spa Suites are returning for the 2020 season, and we'll also be offering the treatments to our Merton Aquadome members as well as our guests.
Meet the Spa Suites team
The Merton Spa Suites are run by the supremely talented duo of Dawn Carus and Shannon Moss-Langdon. Between them they have more than 40 years experience as massage therapists, spa directors and trainers.
Who doesn't love a good massage? Whether it's after a tough day of tanning by the pool or to loosen you up after an evening's dancing in The Star Room, our massage therapists will get you feeling great in no time!
Guests and Aquadome members can choose from three different massages:
- Spa Suites Signature Massage - 60 minute
- The Muscle Melt - 60 or 80 minutes
- Reflexology - 60 minutes
Guests and members can select 2-4 of the following 30 minute treatments to build their perfect spa experience.
Our product partner, Voya, is owned by an Irish family who use hand harvested, highly effective seaweed. All products are vegan friendly, halal friendly and certified organic from shore to shelf.
- Deep Ease - Back, neck and shoulders
- Bloom and Glow - Hydrating facial
- Rising Star - Head, hands and feet massage
- Light Legs - Soothing massage to the legs and feet
- Sinus Buster - Relieves sinus pressure through massage (not suitable during pregnancy)
- Head Guru - Hot oil scalp massage
- Vital Eyes - Anti-ageing eye treatment
Nothing rejuvenates your skin like a facial, guaranteed to make you feel your finest.
Our facial treatments include:
- Facial Happiness – All skin types, 60 minutes
- Facial Vitality - Skin brightening, 60 minutes
- Facial Bloom - Rejuvenating Age Support, 80 minutes
Let us know on the day if you would like a hand, foot or scalp massage included with your facial.
The easiest way to book your spa treatments is to use our online booking system. Click here to book online today >
Alternatively, pop over to the Aquadome and make a booking at reception.
Share this page
< Back to News