Book your stay
December's Cocktail of the Month - Great British Collins
Winter might be cold, it might even be wet, but that doesn't mean you won't want to enjoy a chilled drink whilst sitting by the fire in the relaxing surroundings of the Greenhills Lounge and Bar.
Throughout December, we suggest you try a Great British Collins as a wonderfully refreshing winter drink. Based on our November Gin of the Month - Williams GB - the Great British Collins is ideal when you want to while away a few hours with friends.
Wonderfully reminiscent of summer days spent in the countryside, the Great British Collins mixes elderflower, cucumber and mint with the hearty, full-bodied flavour of Williams GB.
All you need
- 35ml Williams GB Gin or Heathrow Exclusive
- 15ml Chase Elderflower Liqueur
- 2 chopped up wheels of fresh cucumber
- 12.5ml fresh lime juice
- Handful of fresh mint
- Tonic water top
Mix it up
- Fill a highball glass with cubed ice and keep the liquid as cold as possible.
- Place all the ingredients (except the tonic water) into a cocktail shaker with cubed ice and shake well. Double strain into the highball glass over the cubed ice.
- Top with tonic and garnish with a fresh mint sprig and cucumber slice.
Now sit back, relax and enjoy a taste of summer in winter!Back to News >