Book your stay
Hotel temporarily closed
After 100 years of successful trading by the Seymour Family, interrupted only by WWII and the German Occupation of Jersey between 1940-45, you will be aware that we have had to close our doors to our customers and guests for the very first time.
This closure is temporary, but will be in effect until at least 30 June 2020. We will keep you up to date via our website, social channels or by personal email where possible if we need to extend this time period.
Meanwhile, we would like to offer you the option to amend your reservation for arrivals up to 30 June 2020, to anytime in the future, in any of our properties up to the end of 2021.
If you have a booking with us, please contact our reservations team on 0845 800 5555 or email email@example.com
We ask for your patience and understanding during this challenging time as many of our team are still working remotely. We look forward to welcoming you back to one of our properties and the beautiful island of Jersey soon.
Safe Stay Pledge
Reassuringly high standards of health, safety & hygiene
At Seymour Hotels of Jersey, the safety and wellbeing of our guests, staff and partners is always a top priority – even more so today. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness, and want you to feel at ease when you visit any Seymour Hotel, knowing you will experience the quality you expect from the Seymour brand.
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, we have responded by implementing new, stringent, precautionary operational measures to protect the health and safety of our staff and guests and to provide a safe and clean environment for all. These measures are described below:
- Increased levels and frequency of cleaning and sanitising throughout our properties
- More visible housekeeping ensuring correct Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is available at all times
- New procedures for all areas of our operations with heightened emphasis on hygiene
- Enhanced training for all of our staff relating to Health & Safety and hygiene
- Increased numbers of hand sanitiser dispensers throughout our operations
- Increased and informative guest signage throughout our properties
- New spacing standards throughout our operations to facilitate physical distancing
- New criteria set for partners and suppliers to comply with the highest hygiene standards
Our 'Safe Stay Pledge' builds upon Seymour Hotels' already high standards of housekeeping and hygiene, where enhanced cleaning products and upgraded protocols are already in use. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness records and have taken this stance to reassure all our customers, suppliers and staff that we will continue to develop these rigorous protocols over the coming weeks and months.