Book your stay
Jersey is an extremely safe place to travel to and the Government of Jersey are regularly updating the guidance for everyone travelling to Jersey. It applies to all passengers aged 11 and older, regardless of how they arrive in Jersey, the length of stay or frequency of travel to and from Jersey.
All arriving passengers now need to fill in a pre-departure registration form and will also need to declare their recent travel history. For all the latest information please click here.
Our teams have been working tirelessly behind the scenes to ensure a safe and warm welcome to the Greenhills Hotel.
Safe Stay Pledge
Reassuringly high standards of health, safety & hygiene
At Seymour Hotels of Jersey, the safety and wellbeing of our guests, staff and partners is always a top priority – even more so today. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness, and want you to feel at ease when you visit any Seymour Hotel, knowing you will experience the quality you expect from the Seymour brand.
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, we have responded by implementing new, stringent, precautionary operational measures to protect the health and safety of our staff and guests and to provide a safe and clean environment for all. These measures are described below:
- Increased levels and frequency of cleaning and sanitising throughout our properties
- More visible housekeeping ensuring correct Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is available at all times
- New procedures for all areas of our operations with heightened emphasis on hygiene
- Enhanced training for all of our staff relating to Health & Safety and hygiene
- Increased numbers of hand sanitiser dispensers throughout our operations
- Increased and informative guest signage throughout our properties
- New spacing standards throughout our operations to facilitate physical distancing
- New criteria set for partners and suppliers to comply with the highest hygiene standards
Our 'Safe Stay Pledge' builds upon Seymour Hotels' already high standards of housekeeping and hygiene, where enhanced cleaning products and upgraded protocols are already in use. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness records and have taken this stance to reassure all our customers, suppliers and staff that we will continue to develop these rigorous protocols over the coming weeks and months.
You can see our full Safe Stay Pledge here.