Book your stay
Hotel Opening Update
It has been more than 100 days since we were obliged to close the doors at the Greenhills Hotel due to the Covid-19 pandemic. We always said that the closure would be temporary and we are delighted to announce that further to the Jersey Government advice released yesterday, we are now in a position to open once again to overseas visitors.
Our team have been working tirelessly behind the scenes to ensure a safe and warm welcome back to the Greenhills Hotel and we are pleased to announce the opening date of Friday 3 July
For any customers who are affected by the temporary closure we would like to offer you the option to amend your reservation to anytime in the future, in any of our properties up to the end of 2021.
If you have a booking with us, please contact our reservations team on 0845 800 5555 or via email email@example.com
We ask for your patience and understanding during this challenging time as many of our team continue to work remotely. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Greenhills Country House Hotel and the beautiful island of Jersey soon.
Safe Stay Pledge
Reassuringly high standards of health, safety & hygiene
At Seymour Hotels of Jersey, the safety and wellbeing of our guests, staff and partners is always a top priority – even more so today. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness, and want you to feel at ease when you visit any Seymour Hotel, knowing you will experience the quality you expect from the Seymour brand.
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, we have responded by implementing new, stringent, precautionary operational measures to protect the health and safety of our staff and guests and to provide a safe and clean environment for all. These measures are described below:
- Increased levels and frequency of cleaning and sanitising throughout our properties
- More visible housekeeping ensuring correct Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is available at all times
- New procedures for all areas of our operations with heightened emphasis on hygiene
- Enhanced training for all of our staff relating to Health & Safety and hygiene
- Increased numbers of hand sanitiser dispensers throughout our operations
- Increased and informative guest signage throughout our properties
- New spacing standards throughout our operations to facilitate physical distancing
- New criteria set for partners and suppliers to comply with the highest hygiene standards
Our 'Safe Stay Pledge' builds upon Seymour Hotels' already high standards of housekeeping and hygiene, where enhanced cleaning products and upgraded protocols are already in use. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness records and have taken this stance to reassure all our customers, suppliers and staff that we will continue to develop these rigorous protocols over the coming weeks and months.
You can see our full Safe Stay Pledge here.