Resort Hotel Opportunities - 2020
Front Office | Merton
Seymour Hotels is Jersey’s largest and longest established hotel and leisure business. Our group includes the Pomme d’Or Hotel, the Merton Hotel and Suites, the Aquadome, the Greenhills Country Hotel and the Watersplash. In 2020, Seymour Hotels will celebrate their 100th birthday and over the past century, we have helped thousands of our team members – past and present – to go further, try harder, and achieve more than they thought possible. We continue to invest heavily in the sector to ensure that we are on a sound footing for the next 100 years to come. It is an exciting time to be part of “our family”. Development, success, and enjoyment are the three pillars of Seymour Hotels careers. We provide our team with the opportunity to finesse their craft by providing expert training and guidance. We support our staff as they expand their skill set to help them fulfil a role they love.
Are you passionate about delivering outstanding guest service & experiences?
Then you might be the right candidate for the Merton Hotel.
The Merton Hotel has a culture of creating moments of magic and memorable experiences for our guests and customers.
We are looking for passionate and bubbly staff to join our team in March 2020 - December 2020.
- Reception Shift Leader
- Room Attendants
- Kitchen Porters
- Food and Beverage Attendants
- Bar Tender
- Kids Club & Childcare
Why join the Merton Hotel?
The Merton Hotel is part of The Seymour Hotel group and is a leading 3 star family hotel on the island of Jersey. The hotel itself boasts 286 varying style bedrooms, various restaurants bar facilities, as well as Jersey’s only tropical hotel leisure complex, fun pool with 80 metre water slide and flowrider, together with gym, sauna and steam rooms and all manner of indoor entertainment for both children and adults.
As a family business, we believe that our people are our greatest asset and the key to our success. We want individuals who will bring their own style to every experience and put our guests and customers at the heart of everything they do.
Some of the great benefits for working for Merton Hotel
- Fun filled and challenging days with never a dull moment!
- Access to relevant training courses
- Competitive salary and paid overtime
- Career Development – we promote development and promotion opportunities within our hotel and we are committed to the continuous development of all our employees.
- Complimentary meals on duty.
- Employee Social Club – we hold employee social events and activities throughout the year including our annual summer Barbeque and Christmas party.
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Employee Assistant Programme (EAP)
- Long Service Awards
- Live in accommodation available at a very favourable rate including all bills, food and Wifi.
- Healthcare Cash Plan - discounted rates to employees and family members.
If you’re passionate about working and you are enthusiastic about delivering great hospitality, and you want a job that you’ll love as well as a challenge that will develop you, we'd love to hear from you.