Front Office | Pomme d'Or Hotel
Are you passionate about hospitality and delivering outstanding guest service?
The Pomme d'Or Hotel has a culture of creating moments of magic and memorable experiences for our guests and customers. We are looking for a passionate and bubbly Receptionist to join our Front Office team.
What will I be doing as a Receptionist?
As a Receptionist at the Pomme d'Or Hotel you will play a vital role in delivering a great experience to all our guests. You will welcome them in a warm and friendly manner and ensure they have an outstanding stay, contributing to an overall exceptional experience from arrival to departure.
As one of our Receptionists you will deal with all requests in a professional and efficient manner.
Our Receptionists are hardworking individuals who can work on their own initiative and are key players in our Reception team.
What are we looking for?
- Someone who has a positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile.
- Someone who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations, it would be advantageous if you worked previously in a customer facing job.
- Someone who enjoys working as part of a team.
- Someone who has great communication skills and has fluent English, both verbal and written (bilingualism is highly desirable).
- Someone who has a competent level of IT proficiency. Knowledge of Protel (PMS) is desirable, although training will be provided
Why join the Pomme d'Or Hotel’s team as a Receptionist?
The 4-Star Pomme d’Or Hotel, one of Jersey’s most famous hotels, is located in the centre of the Island’s capital, overlooking Liberation Square and St. Helier’s yacht marina.
With 142 bedrooms, meeting facilities for up to 300 guests, two popular restaurants, a contemporary styled Café Bar, 24 Hr room service and bar outlets, the Pomme d’Or enjoys thriving Business, Leisure and Function trade and is popular with both local and visitors alike.
As a family business, we believe that our people are our greatest asset and the key to our success. We want individuals who will bring their own style to every experience and put our guests and customers at the heart of everything they do.
Some of the great benefits for working for us
- Varied and interesting work. No day is the same.
- Competitive salary and paid overtime.
- Training and personal development.
- Career development opportunities.
- Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided.
- Staff social events.
- Team member referral scheme.
- Live in accommodation available at a very favourable rate including all bills and food.
If this opportunity sounds like your next career move, please apply now!Apply now » < View all Vacancies