Food and Beverage Attendant
Bars & Restaurants | Pomme d'Or Hotel
Are you passionate about hospitality and delivering outstanding guest service?
The Pomme d'Or Hotel, Jersey, has a culture of creating moments of magic and memorable experiences for our guests and customers. We are looking for a passionate and bubbly Food and Beverage Attendant to join our Food and Beverage team.
What will I be doing as a Food and Beverage Attendant?
As a Food and Beverage Attendant at the Pomme d'Or Hotel you will be passionate about great service. You will be the kind of person who loves going the extra mile to make sure our guests have an amazing dining experience and leave wanting to come back again and again.
As one of our Food and Beverage Attendants you will provide a welcoming, friendly and professional service to our guests. You will set up restaurant/tables in accordance with house procedures and nature of service/function. Greet, take orders, serve/assist all guests, provide menu guidance and clear tables etc. on own station, assisting other stations where appropriate. You will help to maintain hygiene and cleanliness of the restaurant.
Our Food and Beverage Attendants are hardworking individuals who can work on their own initiative and are key players in our Food and Beverage team.
What are we looking for?
- Someone who has a positive attitude and who makes our guests smile.
- Someone who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations, it would be advantageous if you worked previously in a customer facing job.
- Someone who enjoys working as part of a team.
- Someone who is a good communicator.
Why join the Pomme d'Or Hotel team as a Food and Beverage Attendant?
The 4-Star Pomme d’Or Hotel, one of Jersey’s most famous hotels, is located in the centre of the Island’s capital, overlooking Liberation Square and St. Helier’s yacht marina.
With 142 bedrooms, meeting facilities for up to 300 guests, two popular restaurants, a contemporary styled Café Bar, 24 Hr room service and bar outlets, the Pomme d’Or enjoys thriving Business, Leisure and Function trade and is popular with both local and visitors alike.
As a family business, we believe that our people are our greatest asset and the key to our success. We want individuals who will bring their own style to every experience and put our guests and customers at the heart of everything they do.
Some of the great benefits for working for Pomme d'Or Hotel
- Varied and interesting work. No day is the same.
- Competitive salary and paid overtime.
- Training and personal development.
- Career development opportunities.
- Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided.
- Staff social events.
- Team member referral scheme.
- Live in accommodation available at a very favourable rate including all bills and food.
If this opportunity sounds like your next career move, please apply now!Apply now » < View all Vacancies