Chef de Partie
Chefs & Kitchen | The Watersplash Beach Bar & Diner
We have a fantastic opportunity for an chef de Partie to join our team
Watersplash is a great place to work, a high volume, fast paced with an excellent team and high service standards!
If you’re passionate about food and drink, enthusiastic about delivering great hospitality, and you want a job that you’ll love as well as a challenge that will develop you, we'd love to hear from you.
Your Role will involve:
- To assist the Head Chef and Sous Chef in the supervision and smooth running of kitchen in line with Company policy
To take responsibility for own section and to assist with other sections of the kitchen when required.
- To provide training and general skills development for any junior chefs within own section and other sections as required.
- To ensure that all menus are produced to the highest standard specified by the Head Chef, in line with the Company’s budgeted food gross profit.
- To assist with menu development as required
- To maintain a high standard of Hygiene and Safety in the kitchen, in line with legislative requirements and Company standards.
As a Chef de Partie you must have:
- Some formal chefs training (eg. equivalent to UK City and Guilds 760.1/2 or NVQ 2/3) together with appropriate food hygiene qualifications (eg. equivalent to UK Basic Food Hygiene Certificate)
- High personal standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- A willing and cheerful manner is needed as the job holder will need to work as a team member in an often busy and stressful environment