Chef de Partie
Chefs & Kitchen | Greenhills
At the Greenhills you will work with the very finest locally sourced produce, crafted into stunning menus by our talented chef Lukasz Pietrasz.
- To take responsibility for own section and to assist with other sections of the kitchen when required
- Managing/supporting the total running of the kitchen when required or asked to do so.
- Helping to ensure a safe environment for both staff and guests and adhering to the company’s health and safety policy and procedures.
- Assisting the Head Chef / Sous Chef in the effective and efficient organisation, supervision and control of the kitchen operation.
- Preparing, cooking and portioning of all dishes to the hotel’s standards of quality and quantity.
- To assist with menu development as required
- To provide training and general skills development for any junior chefs within own section and other sections as required.
- You will already have gained credible experience within a professional food environment.
- Basic skills and knowledge at Professional Cookery Level 2 / Commis Chef Apprenticeship Standard qualification is an essential requirement, with Level 3 qualification preferred;
- A passion for food and produce, with a pride in its delivery to the plate;
- The ability to lead a section, working with Commis Chefs in ensuring food is prepped and ready for service – great timekeeping and organisational skills are key;
- Your potential, your commitment, and your ability to work under pressure alongside being an excellent team player, is every bit as important to us as your knife-handling skills.
- A competitive salary
- Complimentary meals
- Employee social events
- Long Service Awards
- Team member referral scheme.
- Uniform provided
- Excellent training and opportunities for career development
- Live in accommodation available at a very favourable rate including all bills and food.
- Company sickness benefit scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme - Hospitality Action
- A great island lifestyle!
Apply now » < View all Vacancies