Seymour Hotels are experienced in the management of sport group visits to Jersey. Making your organising of a sports trip as effortless as possible. The Seymour's Sport Jersey team will create a tailored travel service for you and your sports team at no additional cost.
Jersey is fast developing a reputation as a great choice for adrenaline junkies. Whilst the island has long held a reputation for beautiful scenery, this is now being complemented by a wide range of activities that is attracting those looking for a non-stop action break.
If you come just for 2 or 3 nights, then you'll have no shortage of activities to choose from. Blo-karting on the west coast beach at St. Ouen, coasteering around the cliffs of the north coast or taking a high-speed rib trip around the island - just some of the options available - definitely not for the faint-hearted!
And after dark you can continue to play hard in the clubs and bars of St. Helier.
With low-cost flights taking less than an hour from the UK, it's no surprise that Jersey is now seeing huge growth in short break visitors looking for time away.
Seymour Hotels Sport Jersey can provide you with:
- Range of accommodation to suit your budget for short breaks or longer stays
- Travel booking service for air and sea ports direct to Jersey
- Meals to suit your needs including special dinners and packed lunches
- On island transport options
- Contact details for local clubs, sport associations and sporting facilities
- As this is exclusive to our hotel guests, we do not charge any fees or commissions for this service, plus we will always provide you with prices from third parties at cost, unlike other agents.
Email us at email@example.com or call +44 (0)1534 751620 and speak to Maggie